Flourish Counseling Services — trauma-informed, integrated Christian counseling which pursues evidence-based practices combined with spirituality.
Hello, I’m Tammi. Healing from trauma, and living with chronic illness are things I well understand. I take a whole-person approach to issues and growth, as our spiritual, mental, and physical components all affect one another.
Many therapy modalities may be used in our partnership on your healing journey. My favorites are Internal Family Systems, Choice Theory/Reality Therapy, Polyvagal Theory, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. By 2023 this list will also include Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing.
Tammi Mossman, Owner and Pastoral Counselor
- Minister of Counseling at Point Church, Little Elm, TX
- MA in Psychology and Christian Counseling from Louisiana Baptist University
- Member of the American Association of Christian Counselors (Code of Ethics)
- Certified SYMBIS Facilitator
- Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional (CCFP)
I’m located in Denton, TX. Distance clients are welcome via tele-health appointments.
No insurance accepted.
There is no charge for an initial consultation. If we believe that further sessions would be beneficial for you, fees are reasonable and include options for 3-session package deals. If you have questions about finances or would like to discuss special accommodations, please contact me.